Knowledge and professionalism
We've established long standing working relationships with the industry's most important professional organisations
As industry leaders, we serve our communities by ensuring we have a thorough knowledge of laws and regulations. But we go further than that and lobby for the causes we feel strongly will make a positive difference to community living. So we help to shape the industry and its regulatory code too. Over the years we've established close ties with local government agencies and have joined, and been accredited by, some of the most important global trade organisations. We work closely with the following:
- Community Associations Institute USA (CAI®) – most of our professional staff members are members of this prestigious organisation
- US Green Building Council (USGBC) – we work with the USGBC to further enhance our sustainability initiative and keep abreast of new 'gree n' innovations
- International Organisation for Standardisation (ISO) – we were the first company in the Middle East to achieve ISO 50001 and ISO 14001 at the same time; in addition we have ISO 9000 certification
- Real Estate Regulatory Agency – we have a longstanding relationship and understanding of RERA, who polices Dubai's real estate scene
- Dubai Municipality – the leading driver of growth and evolution of the emirate of Dubai
- Dubai Real Estate Institute – the official training arm of the Dubai Land Department providing high quality real estate education and market knowledge – our Senior Team is a member of the Faculty
Our Senior Director was the co-founder and organiser of the industry's premier association management conference. We also take pride in hosting the Middle East Association Managers Conference, which brings industry specialists together to foster a culture of exchanging ideas and to discuss new innovations in community management.
Two of the original three staff members became the first Certified Managers of Community Associations (CMCA) property development professionals in the region when they were certified by the US-based National Board of Certification for Community Association Managers (NBC-CAM); and most of our staff members are endorsed by the above organisations – which allows us to keep abreast of industry developments and contribute a few ourselves! Our Senior Team also lectures at the Dubai Real Estate Institute (DREI) to mentor the next generation of industry professionals.