Top 10 questions
These FAQs have been put together to provide a quick reference for some of the most common topics you might be interested in knowing about your community.
Do you want to find out about hosting a party in one of the common areas? The first steps in making an alteration to your home? Or perhaps you’d like some information about pets? Scroll through and click on one of the questions/links to get an answer.
Our top 10 questions are based on statistics taken from our Customer Contact Centre, so hopefully, that’s the best place for you to start looking.
Yes, you must ensure all members of your household staff are sponsored by you or that they are hired through a professional agency.
For more information, please refer to the household staff fact sheet.
You may contact our service provider, Imdaad Waste Management on 800 8200.
We request you to maintain caution when washing your carport or vehicles and please do not use excessive amounts of water – all hoses must have a cut-off valve. Please also limit the use of harsh or corrosive cleaning agents as they play a major role in causing damage to the roads and pathways as well as being harmful to the environment.
No water run-off should be observed from your property into the common area – whether from washing your car, carport or terrace area. If you do clean your carport or car, please sweep up any dust, sand, or dirt from the area first and dispose of it in your dustbin before you begin washing. (Staff should use a bucket and cloth to wash cars or a broom to clean carports and terraces.)
Under no circumstances may your vehicle be washed in the common area of the community.
Yes, there is a 24/7 security helpdesk available at Arabian Ranches II. For any concerns, you may contact Community Security on 050 949 2514.
Please refer to the Community Rules, which state that private functions of no more than eight guests can be held at the park nearest to the unit of the homeowner/resident hosting the event. For larger numbers of guests, residents must first obtain permission from the community manager. Please contact 800 EMAAR (36227) or log into your community portal using the LOG IN button at the top right and visit the service request section and submit your inquiry with details of the date, time, venue, and number of guests. We encourage you to contact ECM at least one week in advance of your intended event.
While planning your gathering, please note that there are no electrical power outlets in any of our community parks. A deposit may be required, and the homeowner/tenant will be liable to pay any costs associated with damage to the common areas or cleaning as a result of the function.
Kindly note that we are unable to exclusively reserve any area of the community for parties or gatherings.
Please adhere to the following guidelines when enjoying the common area facilities:
• Please do not conduct any activities that may disturb other residents, as you may be requested to discontinue your party if we receive complaints
• Do not use inflatable play items or any equipment that require the use of power extensions, as these could prove to be a safety hazard
• The serving of alcohol or related items is prohibited at all times
• Children (under 16 years of age) must be under adult(s) supervision at all times – neither ECM nor Emrill will be liable for any unfortunate accidents or claims
• The area should be cleaned and all personal belongings/party materials/items removed. In the event the premises are left unclean, you will be liable to pay cleaning charges as quoted by our service providers
• You will also be liable to pay for any damage to the premises and a Notice of Violation may be issued
• Neither ECM nor our service provider will be held responsible for the loss of any personal effects
• Please bear in mind you are within a community and so we request you and your guests ensure that the noise level is kept to a minimum and controlled. Loud music/noise is not recommended as it may disturb neighbouring villas
• Parking on pavements, gardens, or any lawn area, and anywhere that obstructs a pedestrian’s right of way or access to a villa is strictly prohibited.
• Violating vehicles will be towed away at the vehicle owner’s expense
ECM / Security possesses the complete authority to halt any activity, which does not adhere to the above guidelines and does not comply with the Master Community Rules.
The CSF is each owner’s annual contribution to his/her share of the common expenditure of the community. The CSF rate is determined based on the estimated annual expenditure of the community for the operation and maintenance of the common property as well as its share towards the master community. Please see the Community Service Fee page for further information.
No. Please contact ECM at 800 EMAAR (36227).
You may contact community security on 050 949 2514, 24 hours a day, or involve the local authorities for further escalation.
Visitors’ parking is for the short term only, after which, cars may be tagged and towed at the owner’s expense. For visitors who wish to park for longer periods, please contact the community security team.