We love it when you tell us that you feel a member of our staff is worthy of your praise, whether it be a service provider, community coordinator, association manager, cleaner, or landscaper. Please call ECM at 800 EMAAR (36227).
No. There are no designated smoking areas in the community. As per the community rules, smoking is prohibited at the community swimming pools and children’s play areas.
The notice board located at the community swimming pool cannot be used by residents. It is solely for the use of Emaar Community Management to display information relevant to the community.
Yes. You may have decorative lights in your home for a period of up to 10 days on either side of the festival/holiday, but nothing that creates a visible glare from outside the property. For more information, please refer to the community rules.
You may install ‘For sale/lease/rent’ signage on your villa as long as it conforms to the criteria below:
• One sign per unit may be posted, placed in the ground, near the garage, or near the front door, within the lot
• Signage can be no more than 90cm x 65cm in size
• Signage can be placed no higher than 170cm from ground level or the maximum height of the sign from your compound wall can be up to 120cm, whichever is higher.
• Signage must be removed immediately upon sale/lease of the property.
No, to preserve the aesthetics of the community, changes are not permitted to the common area including the addition of signage on external villa walls.
• For urgent matters, please contact community security on 056 389 4076.
• For non-urgent issues, the easiest way to tell us is to call us on 800 EMAAR (36227).