We’ve been slowly doing away with traditional paper-based communication, going digital on multiple fronts. Most general notices, announcements, community newsletters and CSF Invoices are now sent via email – saving tens of thousands of pages of paper.
How you can contribute:
- Start by fitting LEDs in all your light fittings.
- Check the five-star energy rating every time you buy electrical appliances for your home. Try to pick more energy-efficient products.
- Turn off the main outlet for devices when you’re not using them. All electrical devices consume phantom power when idle.
- Keep your air conditioning at 24 degrees celsius for optimal cooling and efficiency.
- Segregate recyclables like paper, plastic bottles and metal cans and drop them together in the recycling bins outside your home.