Arabian Ranches is a pet-friendly community – but it’s important to ensure that your animal friends never disturb other residents:
- Dogs must always be kept on a leash when outside the boundaries of your home, except at the dog park.
- Any dog waste deposited in the community must be promptly removed and properly discarded in a sanitary manner by the dog handler.
- All pets must wear appropriate identification tags at all times when outdoors
- Dog owners must ensure their animals do not make an unreasonable amount of noise or disturb neighbouring residents.
- Abandoning pets is strictly forbidden and offenders will be reported to the authorities. If you cannot commit to caring for a pet, do not get one.