Kids run the show in this self-sufficient city.
KidZania is a 7,000 square metre, scaled replica of a real city that combines entertainment and education, with over 60 real-life activities for children aged 4-16. They’ll discover all about different jobs through exciting role-play, and develop decision-making, teamwork, creativity and social skills in ways that can’t be taught in a classroom. Don’t miss some of their key attractions that include:
- Exploring the International Space Station and a virtual space shuttle ride.
- Street dancing and talent shows at the Acting Academy.
- Flipping burgers and topping pizzas at the restaurants.
- Chocolate and cookie creation at the chocolate factory.
- Designing jewellery at the jewellery store.
- Oral examinations at the Dental Clinic
P.S. – Kids also earn KidZos (the city’s currency) for the work they do, which they can then spend on toys and other activities!
Wait no more! Book your tickets on dubai.kidzania.com/en-ae.