Discover Downtown Dubai’s outdoor gallery
The streets of your community are practically a public museum! We’ve put together five of our top picks for you to explore.
- Inspiration: Arab dignity and grace, traditional Emirati values.
- Artist: Syrian artist Lutfi Romhein.
- Material: The male figure is sculpted in Carrara marble from Italy, while the female sculpture is made of black granite from Sweden.
- Location: Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Boulevard, near entrance to Burj Khalifa.
- Inspiration: Dubai’s equestrian heritage.
- Artist: Colombian figurative artist Fernando Botero.
- Material: Solid bronze.
- Location: The Waterfront Promenade, The Dubai Mall.
- Inspiration: A symbol of Dubai’s desert landscape.
- Artist: South African artist Fernando Botero.
- Material: 15 layers of ceramic, cast with molten bronze.
- Location: Lawn area near Souk Al Bahar.
4. Al Sidra
- Inspiration: The resilient desert tree that symbolises the strength of Arabic society.
- Artist: Sami Mohamed Al Saleh.
- Material: Solid Bronze.
- Location: Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Boulevard, near Manzil Downtown.
- Inspiration: Flow and movement of a gathering in South Korea.
- Artist: Korean sculptor Jaehyo Lee.
- Material: Steel and wood.
- Location: Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Boulevard, near Vida Residence.
Fancy an art space with a podcast room, a library, a co-working space, a café all together in one? Drop in to Foundry. Click here for more details.