Household staff

Yes, we can. However, the temporary maid must be sponsored by a registered labour supply company. Refer to the household staff fact sheet for more details on hiring your household staff.

Yes. You must ensure all members of your household staff are sponsored by you or that they are hired through a professional agency. According to local law, a person can only work for you as maid or another household staff member, if he/she is sponsored by you OR if you hire the services of an individual through a reputable agency.

You cannot employ a person on someone else’s sponsorship, even if they obtain an NOC from their sponsor. This is illegal and you could be fined up to AED 100,000 by the local authorities. Refer to the household staff fact sheet for more information.

Please complete the household staff registration form and submit to the community security office or ECM office.

No. Gardeners working in the common area may not work inside private villas. You may directly contact any authorised landscaping maintenance service provider in good standing and with a valid entry permit to work in Dubai Hills Estate.Before you do so, please refer to the list of unauthorised service providers below:
• Mona Landscaping LLC
• Shadow Landscaping LLC
• Dreams Flowers Company LLC
• Happy Garden Landscaping LLC
• Springs Collection Trading LLC
• Green Weather Landscaping LLC
• Sindh Green Landscaping LLC
• Three Flower Landscaping LLC
• Imdad Ali Landscape Gardening LLC
Refer to the landscaping fact sheet for more information.

Your husband does not need to be issued with an entry permit pass as he is considered a guest of the resident. Please note that maids’ husbands are not allowed to work inside the community.

No. You do not need to obtain an entry permit to enter other communities as you are considered a visitor. However, please note that you must carry with you ID card issued by your community at all times when you are out.

No. According to local law, it is illegal to work for anyone other than the household that sponsors you.

Yes. Your employer (the resident) is required to provide the following documents while applying for your husband’s entry permit:
• Two passport sized photographs
• A copy of his valid passport and visa page
• A copy of a valid labour cardPlease note that maids’ husbands are not allowed to work inside the community.