It’s crucial that you take precautions to ensure your home is always protected against fire hazards.
- Conduct regular maintenance of the smoke/heat detectors within your villa or apartment.
- Refrain from smoking in non-designated areas.
- Refrain from storing flammable liquids/materials in your garage or balconies.
- Avoid overloading electrical circuits with too many high voltage appliances, such as televisions and computers.
- Don’t throw cigarette butts – lit or otherwise – from your property.
- Refer to the fire safety fact sheet and a quick guide during an emergency for more information.