It’s crucial that you take precautions to ensure your home is always protected against fire hazards.
- Conduct regular maintenance of the smoke/heat detectors within your villa.
- Refrain from smoking in non-designated areas.
- Refrain from storing flammable liquids/materials in your garage or balconies.
- Avoid overloading electrical circuits with too many high voltage appliances, such as televisions and computers.
- Did you know? It is an offence punishable by law if your detectors are not working properly or they have been obstructed, as this poses a risk to the entire community.