The Dubai Fountain
A hypnotic exemplification of harmonious water, music and light choreography.
A captivating spectacle in Downtown Dubai, The Dubai Fountain is the world’s tallest performing fountain. The fountain has a unique design comprising five circles of varying sizes and two arcs, and features powerful water nozzles that shoot water up to impressive heights.
Some mind-boggling facts about The Dubai Fountain:
- When operational, over 22,000 gallons of water is in the air at any given moment.
- Jets of water reach heights of a 45-storey tower – that’s 500 feet!
- Pillars of water are choreographed to ‘sway and dance’ to the rhythm of music.
- Over 6,500 large fountain lights and 50 colour projectors create a visual spectrum of over 1,000 different water expressions.
- The fountain stretches to a length of 900 feet – equivalent to two football fields.
P.S. – There’s a boat ride that gets you even closer!
Book a ride on the boat by visiting tickets.atthetop.ae/atthetop/en-us.