Here are a few guidelines to ensure your pets never become a nuisance in the community
- All dogs must be kept on a leash when not within the boundary walls of your property.
- Any dog mess deposited on the community must be promptly removed and disposed of in a sanitary manner by the dog handler.
- All pets must wear appropriate identification tags at all times when outdoors.
- No animal shall be permitted to make an unreasonable amount of noise or to become a nuisance.
- Owners must ensure that pets do not urinate on the community walls.
- Owners whose pets are found leaving a mess in public areas may be issued a Notice of Violation and a fine – even if they were not handling the pet at the time.