Household staff

Yes, we can issue a temporary entry permit. However, the temporary maid must be sponsored by a professional agency.

Yes. You must ensure all members of your household staff are sponsored by you or that they are hired through a professional agency.
According to local law, a person can only work for you as a maid or another household staff member, if he/she is sponsored by you OR if you hire the services of an individual through a reputable agency.
You cannot employ a person on someone else’s sponsorship, even if they obtain an NOC from their sponsor. This is illegal, and you could face fines by local authorities.
For more information, please refer to the household staff factsheet.

Please complete the Household Staff Registration Form and submit to the Community Security office behind Mira Town Centre.

No. Gardeners working in the common area may not work inside private villas. You may directly contact any authorised landscaping maintenance service provider in good standing and with a valid entry permit to work in Reem.
Before you do so, please refer to the list of unauthorised service providers below:
• Mona Landscaping LLC
• Shadow Landscaping LLC
• Dreams Flowers Company LLC
• Happy Garden Landscaping LLC
• Springs Collection Trading LLC
• Green Weather Landscaping LLC
• Sindh Green Landscaping LLC
• Three Flower Landscaping LLC
• Imdad Ali Landscape Gardening LLC

Your husband does not need to be issued with an Entry Permit pass as he is considered a guest of the resident. Please note: maids’ husbands are not allowed to work inside the community.

No. You do not need to obtain an entry permit to enter other communities as you are considered a visitor. However, please note that you must carry with you an identity card issued by your community at all times when you are out.

No. According to local law, it is illegal to work for anyone other than the household that sponsors you.

Yes. Your employer (the resident) is required to provide the following documents while applying for your husband’s Entry Permit:
• Two passport-sized photographs
• A copy of his valid passport and visa page
• A copy of a valid labour card
For more information, contact us at
Please note: maids’ husbands are not allowed to work inside the community.