Home modifications

Yes. Please log onto your community portal and select ‘Home Modifications’ from the side bar to apply for an NOC. 

Any external modifications that will change the aesthetics of the apartments are not permitted. Log in to your portal using the LOG IN button at the top right and select Home Modification from your menu. Here you can refer to the Home Modification Guidelines to understand the modifications that can be carried out on the balcony.

No. Please contact ECM on 800 EMAAR (36227).

You, as the homeowner, are responsible, unless the pipe services more than your unit, in which case the responsibility reverts back to the community.

First, contact your maintenance company. In case the blockage proves to be in a common area drain line, contact ECM on 800 EMAAR (36227).

Any cabling and switch equipment within your unit from and including the unit’s distribution board is the unit owner’s responsibility. The unit owner is also responsible for the payment of their own electricity bill. The supply of electricity from the mainline into the building to your unit is the responsibility of the community.

The repair costs and maintenance of common areas are paid for through the community service fee. In cases of vandalism, the person responsible will be issued an NOV and charged for the rectification, if that person can be identified.