Household staff

All members of your household staff must be sponsored by you or must be hired through a professional agency. For more information please refer to the household staff fact sheet.

Please contact the community security on +971 56 3894122

No. Entry permits will be only be issued for maids under the sponsorship of unit owners or tenants.
As per local law, a person can only work for you as a maid or another household staff member, if he/she is sponsored by you OR if you hire the services of an individual through a reputable agency. You cannot employ a person on someone else’s sponsorship, even if they obtain a NOC from their sponsor. This is illegal and you could be fined up to AED 100,000 by the local authorities.

No. You do not need to obtain an entry permit to enter other communities as you are considered a visitor. However, please note that you must carry your community access card with you at all times, while visitors must possess a valid form of ID.

No. According to local law, it is illegal to work for anyone other than the household that sponsors you.